Re: Multiple Selection in detail block by mouse

From: Michael Mehling <m.mehling_at_atos-group.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:29:34 +0100

maybe you can use the SET_ITEM_INSTANCE package to change the properties of a selected row in a block. Put the code to the WHEN-MOUSE-CLICK trigger (e.g. on the item level). Store the id of each selected row into a RECORD GROUP or an item.
M. Mehling
Shah <Shah_mir_at_england.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 7po5ts$9lo1_at_news.cyber.net.pk...