Link a Label on a Form to a Link in WebDB

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:33:33 +0200

Hello guys,

In the Column Formatting and Validation tabbed page of a Form (based on Table) in WebDB, it seems to be possible to enter a Link for a Label.

When I enter something like

    MY_FORM.SHOW
it shows the form, but when I enter something like

    SHOW_MY_FORM_LINK
it says that 'object SHOW_MY_FORM_LNK does not exist', although it really does!

I tried to find the call interface for the link, but had no success. Perhaps this is because Links aren't included in packages (just a wild guess here).

What could I be doing wrong?

With kind regards,
Edward Beemer Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 10:33:33 CEST

Original text of this message