Re: Forms Key-Bindings in Windows

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 20:32:37 GMT

In article <7peo3s$6iu$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, <deleona_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
>Is there any way to disable the key bindings in a forms application
>without editing the windows resource file (FMRUSW.RES) in Oracle
>Terminal? I know that the key-bindings can be suppressed in the Key-
>Others trigger, but how do you refer to the specific key you want to
>disable?

Inside your particular form, create a Key-xxx trigger corresponding to the function key you need to disable. In the trigger, just code a single NULL; command.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:32:37 CEST

Original text of this message