Re: How to put unrelated data into one report

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 01:44:02 GMT

I find your question incomprehensible.

If you mean multiple independant reports in the same page then you will have to let go of the wizard and actually use the product. :-)

  1. Go the to the data model editor and make multiple queries (one for each report).
  2. Lay out the first report using the wizard.
  3. For additonal reports, use the additioanl default layout tool in the layout editor.
--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

P.S.
If you would like to talk to Dulcian about a salaried position on our team,
please call me.
We have openings in NJ for developers, in CA for PERL developers.