How to put unrelated data into one report

From: <tianh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:32:40 GMT

Question about Oracle Developer 2000 report 3.0. I am creating a report which contains different sets of data, however, not all the tables in this report can be joined(linked) together. I know I can get it done in Access using Subreport. I believe Oracle 2000 Report Builder should have a way to do it. But I just don't get it.

Is there anyone can give some hint? I appreciate!

Helen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 21:32:40 CEST

Original text of this message