Cannot ORA_FFI.load_library(user.exe)?

From: (wrong string) écio <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:19:26 GMT

Hi,

I have templated from d2kwutil.pll to load Win API user.exe but it raises ORA-304500 (is it documented?). (user.exe IS A DLL, not an executable).
It goes well with any .dll but equally does not with any dll with .exe extension.
Should I build a new .dll to use as front end to user.exe? I have read through d2kwutil.dll but it does not seem to have the the communication ports calls, does it?

Thank you,
Maurécio.

--
Maurício B. Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/