Forms 4.5 record status question

From: (wrong string) ³ Stolarek <r_stolarek_at_jmk.lodz.pl>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:51:11 GMT

Hi

   I am new on this group and maybe this problem is stupid but I can't handle with it.

   The problem is :

[Quoted]    When I enter some values in a field on my form variable
:SYSTEM.RECORD_STATUS should change its value from NEW to INSERT.
   I have checked it in froms debuger.Indeed it works in debuger session but at runtime
:SYSTEM.RECORD_STATUS doen't change its value from NEW to INSERT and I
can't
  check if user enter something in a field or not.   Maybe there is another,better way to check if user has enter someting into a field or not.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 11:51:11 CEST

Original text of this message