WebDB Form field label linked to a link to another form doesn't work!

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:38:43 +0200

Hi guys,
Say, I have a Form with Supplier Data called MY_SUPPLIER_FORM.
Say, I have a Link to this Form called MY_SUPPLIER_LINK.
Say, I have a Form with Order Data called MY_ORDER_FORM, with a SUPPLIER_ID
field. The label of this field has the Link field connected to MY_SCHEMA.MY_SUPPLIER_LINK (done this in the Column Formatting and Validation dialog).

When I select the label of SUPPLIER_ID, I expect to get MY_SUPPLIER_FORM with the data identified by SUPPLIER_ID. But I don't! Instead, I get the following screen:

    ORA-06564: object MY_SCHEMA.MY_SUPPLIER_LINK does not exist     ORA-06512: at line 51

      DAD name: WebDB
      PROCEDURE  : MY_SCHEMA.MY_SUPPLIER_LINK
      USER       : edward
      URL        : http://myserver:82/webdb/MY_SCHEMA.MY_SUPPLIER_LINK?
      PARAMETERS :

Although the message seems to indicate that my Link is non existent, the Link is very well present!
Did somebody come across the same problem? Does anybody know a solution?

Kind regards,
Edward Beemer Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 10:38:43 CEST

Original text of this message