Forms 4.5 error; FRM-41337: Cannot populate the list from record group

From: Paul Hancock <freddie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:26:49 +0100

I have written a Form (4.5) which creates a number of record groups (from query). These record groups are used to populate various list items.

This all works fine on the majority of Win '95 PC's that I run this Form on, but on a couple of PC's I get the error .....

FRM-41337: Cannot populate the list from record group

I am populating a number of list items, but this error only seems to occur on the items which are based on "date" format.

As I have said above, the lists are populated perfectly fine on the majority of PC's.

Note: The PC's are networked and are running the same Forms Runtime executable.

All help appreciated.

Paul. Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 23:26:49 CEST

Original text of this message