Forms 4.5 Question

From: Paul Hancock <freddie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:11:06 +0100

[Quoted] I have written a Form (4.5) which simulates a Spreadsheet program. There are [Quoted] about 25 columns available for display/update and hence the horizontal scroll bar must be used to navigate across the spreadsheet.

I want add a feature whereby the first 2 columns remain FIXED so that when [Quoted] you scroll horizontally, the first 2 columns do not disappear from view.

[Quoted] Any suggestion/experiences on the best way of achieving this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul. Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 23:11:06 CEST

Original text of this message