Reports

From: Cary Hopkins <Mchopkins_at_tesco.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:56:18 +0100

Could any one please tell me if it is possible when producing a report containing data from an oracle database to also link this to a word docuement and print the report with the word doc attached.

We are moving from an oracle database on unix to oracle on nt. We use forms 5 and I think report writer 3 or 2.5....

Also we are thinking of using on-line help for the database/forms users. This we think can be achived by using the browser on nt. If this is so, can we again link ti the word based docuement for the relative help information.

thank you for any help in this matter.

martin hopkins Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 20:56:18 CEST

Original text of this message