Oracle Cert

From: Chris Gladwin <mangi1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:48:50 GMT

Hi there,

The BIG book is good as a supplemental reading tool. If you are studying for the Oracle tests all you need is the Oracle supplied books. These books are not available in Chapter etc. You get these from Oracle and the tests are written directly from these books. I wrote all Oracle tests in only 4 months or so and rarely did I read other books. Only refered to other book for a more wordy explanation of the concepts presented in my Oracle books.

Having said all that, I did by the big DBA Exam Guide. It's the only other book I bought.

Chris G Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 20:48:50 CEST

Original text of this message