Oracle Graphics and Printing

From: <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:52:47 GMT

Hi,

I have an oracle graphic chart which i'm trying to maintain. It fits only one page of A4 but when i print, 5 blank sheets come out with it. I altered the page layour size to 11 x 8.5 inches, altered the margins of the page to 0.25 inches all round. Now i get the page i want plus one blank page and i can't seem to get rid of the bugger..er..i mean blank page.

My graphics knowledge is limited so any ideas would be welcome. Replies by e-mail also.

Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 15:52:47 CEST

Original text of this message