Re: Developer 6 evaluation

From: Tilen Skraba <tiskraba_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:04:06 GMT

In article <7pbbgm$a9a$1_at_news1.cableinet.co.uk>,   "James Varga" <vargaja_at_slab.org.uk> wrote:
> I am in the process of evaluating Developer 6 and hear that there are
some
> signivicant limitations on this release. Is this true or have these
> limitations been fixed? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James Varga

I didn't find any significant bugs in it yet. We carefully started using it in a project as soon as it came out. It has some functional improvements that made us do that.

We have finished and deployed two programs with it and are in development stage of another two.

Tilen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 10:04:06 CEST

Original text of this message