Re: Help! The Size of Package

From: (wrong string) écio <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:00:24 GMT

I have had this one, too, without syntax erros, and the size of the file was near 2kb. The message told something about a stack overflow; maybe a  compiler stack, really do not know.
I have just broken the package into pieces to get around it. One of them has got larger than 2kb, though, and the error did not repeated... Misteries of a closed code...

In article <7p1sja$tju$1_at_news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,   "Simon Hedges" <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I've had this error before, but it's been when I've missed an 'END' or
'END
> IF' out somewhere. This means that the package thinks that there is
more to
> compile, but in fact there isn't anything else to compile within it.
>
> However, there is a limit to the size of a package. I can't remember
what
> the limit is, but I think it may differ from DB version to DB version.
 At

--
Maurício B. Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/