How to create an User Exit function in Form 6.0

From: Yoann Esnaud <yesnaud_at_fdgroup.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:17:54 +0100

Hi,

I would like to create a user exit function in vc++ 6.0 so that I can call this function from Oracle Developer Form 6.0. So far, documentation around is just useless.

Has anyone created a c++ function that he could call from oracle form with user_exit built-in function? Note that my vc++ function need to load a image file to a long column, so it is important that I use user exit for the function to have to re-connect to the database.

Thanks for you help. Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 15:17:54 CEST

Original text of this message