-2291 (minus num) Error inserting - Please Help !

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:56:25 +0100

Hi,
[Quoted] I have this stored function which works in some cases and not in others, depending on the values passed from VB. On the cases were it's erroring, the [Quoted] SQLCODE is (a minus number) -2291. To try and get the message, I'm running the Fn from SQLPlus and have coded the following into the Fn :

dbms_output.put_line (sqlerrm);

At run-time I set serveroutput to on; the return value is printing (the sqlcode) but the sqlerrm is not.

Can anyone help me with this, or suggest where I could fins a description to [Quoted] the -2291 error I'm getting ?
TIA
Jason Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 14:56:25 CEST

Original text of this message