Report Server

From: Jedrzej Walczykowski <jwalczykowski_at_lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:36:08 +0200

Hi,

I test Reports server 3.0 on WIN NT 4.0 WS with OWS 2.1. Tools for CGI works correctly - shows all properties.
But when I try to send request with simple Report to Report server after few minutes I received:
The server had an internal error and could not process the request. There is my repserver.ora file:
maxconnect=20
cachedir="C:\ORANT\REPORT30\server\cache"

cachesize=200
minengine=0
maxengine=1

initengine=1
maxidle=30
security=1
englife=50

What can be wrong in the configuration of the server? Where I can find docs about configuration of Report Server?

Thanks in advance and Regards, Jedrzej Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 09:36:08 CEST

Original text of this message