Multiple Instance implementation for Oracle Financials

From: <sbalasub_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:12:54 GMT

We are implementing Oracle Financials(I guess at this time they are looking at using GL, AP and AR) globally in multiple locations(at the least three, US, Europe and Asia Pacific). We are looking at the pros and cons of multiple instances versus single global instance.
I would appreciate if somebody can throw some light on the advantages / problems associated with both the options. Thanks in advance for your time.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 03:12:54 CEST

Original text of this message