Forms-Diff DB Instances

From: Sandi <sgalbo_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:01:04 -0700

Hi,

Can anyone help us with an unusual Forms situation? We need to log on to two different database instances (actually on two servers) from a form. We could logon to one database and have an icon or button on the form that would log on to the other database. Would we have to disconnect from the first instance to connect to the second? Is there a way to connect to both at the same time OR connect to the second one and then log off while still connected to the first instance?

Anyone have a solution for us? Thanks so much!

Sandi Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:01:04 CEST

Original text of this message