Re: No Excess with Express

From: <Kane>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:47:12 GMT

Dammit I thought you had an answer! I have much the same problem and came here to post this message:-

"how the hell do you install this bugger - I've followed all the steps in the manual setting up Express server 6 on a Digital Unix box (v4.0d) with the admin tools on an NT client but when I try to start a service it fails on the configuration agent startup with a signal 15 and closes the daemon down

help - I'm rapidly running out of hair to pull out"

<sob> it's Oracle support for me if someone doesn't come up with an answer.....