Re: Help: Reports white space question.

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:37:54 +0200

It's been a long time, but if I remember well the (extended) ASCII has something known as "hard space" (different ASCII value, but prints as space). I have forgotten the exact details, but maybe this could help you out.

However, the other solution (using PL/SQL to generate a flat file) sounds better to me too.

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)