Re: Create Listener in Oracle EM?

From: Jon <conqaaz_at_blueskyweb.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:32:46 GMT

I have had problems with the EM too. After installation the instructions said to to something with the listener. I had to type something like dbsnp_start (not exactly sure of the command), but every time I typed status, I got "sub agent not running". I finally was able to work from SQL*Worksheet, but there's something still screwed up. I can't run server manager, sql loader, etc, from the client. Always get, "cannot connect to destination". Yet I know I am making a connection because I can run scripts, and sql statements from sql worksheet. Any comments?
Thanks,
Jon