Re: Q: DBMS_OUTPUT display while processing?

From: Rauno Seppanen <rauno.seppanen_at_icon.fi>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:50:28 GMT

>> That would be very useful also in 7.x versions. Do you think that it is
>> possible somehow to get both V$SESSION_LONGOP table and the new
>> dbms_application_info package into 7.2 database. We have also this 8.0
>> version but we can't use that version yet because our client is not ready
>> for it (and it'll take years until they are). So it would be used only
>> during developing of programs.
>>
>This is the situation with many customers but be aware that 7.3 will be
>desupported on 31 December 1999...
>
>Finn

We'll be using Forms 3 still years allthough it hasn't been supported by Oracle for many years. So we have to offer the support to our customer even though Oracle isn't supporting us (in Forms 3 or database 7.2 versions). It really is possible to use Forms 3 and database 7.2 versions also after year 2000. You just need to know how and we do allthough it is becoming more frustrating every day.

Rauno Received on Sat Aug 14 1999 - 19:50:28 CEST

Original text of this message