Oracle Graphics Error - ORA-102161 (or 102111)

From: <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:02:27 GMT

I am trying to fix an oracle graphics report. There are 2 similar reports, both of which print out a gantt chart with different colours for each task.
When we print on one report, it works fine, try to print on the other and we get an ORA-102161 OG_SET_PRINTER_FAILURE.

Obviously its something to do with the printer but does anyone know what things to look out for? Considering that the 2 reports are very similar, i'll expect both or none to work.

Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 17:02:27 CEST

Original text of this message