Re: VB6 SP3 / ADO2.1 /Ora 8 - "Error - Memory could not be written"

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:25:18 +0100

[Quoted] Actually, I've just realised that when I get the error mentioned below, if I press 'Cancel' on the error msg box, the C++ debugger starts up, giving the message 'Unhandled exception in VB6.exe(Ora804.dll): 0xC0000006: Access [Quoted] Violation'. I hope this throws new light on the problem. Please help, TIA
Jason