How deliver html including JavaScript via WebDB?

From: Helmuth Kristen <hkristen_at_cfa.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:05:31 -0400

Hi,

having set up an Oracle8i database on a Windows NT server, I have some old webpages that I would like to
include in the database together with the new pages developed using WebDB. However I have some problems
understanding how to create components out of the existing html files. In particular, these pages call existing JavaScript functions that are given in separate files. How do I make WebDB understand that it should include
the html page, as well as the necessary JavaScript objects, in a certain link.

It appears that WebDB only treats JavaScript as a way of checking the format of entered data. What about the
vast amount of other applications (Style sheets etc.?)

Thanks for any hints,

Helmuth Kristen
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 16:05:31 CEST

Original text of this message