Re: webdb report multiple select stmts problem

From: Zahid Khan <zahid_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:48:14 -0400

I've been using WebDB for a while now and I am of the opinion that it is the most un-flexible software in the market for Web connectivity. So I don't think that there is any way to do multiple selects in a single report. What I would do is create a dynamic page and put in select stmts between the <oracle> </oracle> tags.

Hope that sheds some light.
--zahid

cat33dog_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am attempting to create a report using multiple select statements.
> I have this report working using C running as a CGI program. I
> want to use webdb to do the same.
>
> What is the best way to do this using webdb?
>
> Do I have to create views and then use web db to query the views?
>
> or Do I have to use PL/SQL to do all the selects ,combining the
> results and formatting?
>
> Thanks
>
> Patrick

Zahid A. Khan
CS Junior          | ChemE Computer Assistant
ICQ UIN: 4103995   | Phone:(404) 892 4886