Net8 Tracing problem

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:35:31 +0100

[Quoted] I've got a VB6 / ADO 2.1 / Ora 8.04 problem where I'm inserting records using a server-side cursor within a function, but when the VB executes the ADO Command - it completely blows with "at 0xXXXXXXXX referenced [Quoted] [Quoted] memory at 0xXXXXXXXX. The memory could not be written. "

I'm trying to trace what happens on the server-side using Net8 Assistant. I can get a Client-side trace file but not a server-side one.

  1. Could anyone help me get a server-side trace file (please) ?
  2. If I could get a trace file, would it help me in finding if / where the Function / Cursor is erroring ?
  3. Is there any documentation to help me translate the trace file ?

TIA
Any help would be very much appreciated. Jason Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 17:35:31 CEST

Original text of this message