Re: HELP with administration assistant

From: <rgetty_at_poss.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:14:46 GMT

[Quoted] In article <37B06482.9E6766B_at_dnet.it>,   Stefan Gasslitter <stefgass_at_dnet.it> wrote:
> I have installed oracle 8I v. 8.1.5 for NT and I am trying to use the
> administration assistant.
> when I invoke the assistant he did not start.

I'm having the exact same problem. I suspect since Oracle is relying heavily on Java (jre is installed with db), that this is a problem with the Java runtime environment. I'm not too strong in Java yet and I could also use some pointers for this problem.

Robert Getty

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 17:14:46 CEST

Original text of this message