Re: Web Reporting Tools

From: Richard Orange <richard.orange_at_easysoft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:35:54 +0100

You can use any application you want providing you use our SQL engine. By that I mean our SQL engine gives you the option to use single datasource applications and heterogeneously join multiple databases.

For example, say you have a SQL Server DSN, an Access DSN and a RMS (file system under VMS) DSN. You can take these and link all of the databases into our engine. Then to the application they will appear as a single datasource.

Currently the engine is in BETA, but if you want any further infomation, you can find it at http://beta.easysoft.com

If anybody has any questions with reference to this, please mail me.

Best regards,

Richard Orange
Easysoft Limited, UK