Re: stored funtion in cursor

From: Enter your name here <asmoor_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 23:34:39 -0400

Generally speaking, any function you can use in PL/SQL can be used in Forms. Check the SQL in PL/SQL first. If the function is part of a package, make sure you use the PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFERENCES directive to specify the function's purity level. i.e.
package xyz
  function abc(...) return number;
 pragma restrict_references(abc,wnds,wnps) end xyz;

Then you can:
select * from mytab where somecolumn = xyz.abc(someparm);