f45 lov's and printing

From: Richard Morris <richard.morris_at_virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:51:41 +0100

I'm writing an app on Win95 using developer 2000.

Is it possible to order the items in a lov dynamically? I need to be able to sort by a few columns as in Windows Explorer which allows a selection of sorts.

Also, I intend to use reports 2.5 to create reports. I'm currently selecting printers by setting the default values in the default parameters. This is all well and good when I know what that printer is (I'm using LPR on a network), but how do I cope when my app is installed onto a pc whose local printers are unknown ?
Thanks in anticipation,
Richard

Richard.Morris_at_Virgin.Net Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 01:51:41 CEST

Original text of this message