Free DA/DBA Newsletter - Announcement

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:51:52 -0400

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The tenth issue of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com) will be announced on September 1, 1999. Until then, TDAN 9.0 is the active newsletter that can be found at http://www.tdan.com. Each issue of TDAN.com contains new articles, archived articles, book reviews, job classifieds, organization updates, and related links that should prove helpful in the management of data as a valued corporate asset.

The newsletter is free to all readers and the publisher asks that you register your name and email address to receive future TDAN announcements. Registration can be found at http://www.tdan.com/registra.htm. TDAN has a zero-spam policy.

TDAN 9.0 includes information about:

  • metadata repository directions,
  • knowledge management,
  • data warehouse project management,
  • metadata and XML, UML,
  • customer relationship management,
  • OO and IE, ETL Tools, DRM Certification,
  • and much more ...

The September issue of TDAN.com (TDAN 10.0) will include information about:

  • data replication strategies,
  • metadata management,
  • knowledge management,
  • enterprise information portals,
  • next generation systems,
  • universal data models,
  • and much more …

Please visit TDAN.com and register your name and information in the database to assure that you will receive an announcement when TDAN 10.0 is posted to the web. If you have articles to publish, or if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact me via email and I will be quick to respond.

Thanks for your interest in TDAN.com.
Best Regards,

Bob Seiner - rseiner_at_tdan.com
Publisher - The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com) Sr. Consultant - CIBER Custom Solutions Group (CIBER.com) Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 18:51:52 CEST

Original text of this message