Re: Does anyone know how to trace a particular Oracle Error?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:26:14 +0100

alter session set events '1407 trace name errorstack'; or
alter session set events '1407 trace name errorstack, level 12'; or you might find this most useful:

alter session set events '1407 trace name processstate';

In each case you get a line in the alert log, and a trace file dumped

--

Jonathan Lewis