connecting jdeveloper to oracle 7.3.2.2.1 (Personal Oracle 7.3)

From: Thane H. Fitzgerald <tfitzgerald_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:17:24 GMT

I am having trouble connecting to my local database using Jdeveloper. I am able to connect to the local oracle database through SQLPlus 3.3 and Powerbuilder 5.0 and 6.5.

Has anyone connected to a local oracle 7.3 database using Jdeveloper? If so, could you offer some assistance.

I have a PIII 450 , 64 Meg.
Running Personal Oracle 7.3
I have a network card.
When attempting to connect through Jdeveloper using Oracle JDBC OCI-7, the following error is returned:
'Invalid Oracle URL specified OracleDriver.connect' Any ideas as to the fix?

Thane Fitzgerald
tfitzgerald_at_home.com Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 16:17:24 CEST

Original text of this message