How to identify unused procedures/functions in Web-DB?

From: Ramon Izaguirre <izaguirn_at_iis.fhg.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:22:21 +0200

Hello!

I have some procedures/functions and some of them are not being used, but I do not know wich ones. Checking the dependencies would be a good solution but I am using the HTP/HTF packages for Web Server Applications and some of the calls to other procedures/functions are like:

htp.FormOpen('/directory/procedure-function')

and this kind of call to another procedure/function is not registered in the dictionary.

Does anybody knows a script/tool that allows me to do this? Or another way to solve the problem? Thanks, Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 09:22:21 CEST

Original text of this message