Re: Reports 6.0

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:26:43 GMT

Rajini,
The solution is to use a flexible break. Use
select &break, ...
with a lexical parameter
the value of the parameter break is

'sdfasdf' break1

In the data model, make a break group with break1 in it. The you can pass the variable that will be aliased as break1 at runtime.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.