webdb and Dates

From: <cat33dog_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:09:20 GMT

Hi

[Quoted] I am trying to create a report using dates between to dates fromDate and toDate

I create the report using an SQL statement

to get the correct record I use ...date between fromDate and toDate ...

In the column formatting I set the FORMAT MASK to MM/DD/YYYY

in the parameter I set the values to 01/01/1990 and 01/01/2000

I keep recieving an invalid date error message.

What am I doing wrong/ Can I use hours and minutes in the format mask as well

Thanks

Patrick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 01:09:20 CEST

Original text of this message