Re: Field Prompts from table data in Forms 5

From: (wrong string) écio <maurecio_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:33:45 GMT

In WHEN-NEW-FORMS-INSTANCE you should do:

  1. retrieve the label value from database into a local variable, say c1;
  2. next you issue "set_item_property('block_name.cfield1', label, c1);" Hope it's done.

Regards,
Mauricio.

--
Maurício B. Falleiros <mbf_at_uniconsult.com.br>
Uniconsult Sistemas e Serviços

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/