Re: Close and/or Exit

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:17:36 GMT

In article <37B04C13.FAF9ABE2_at_crha-health.ab.ca>, Shelli D. Orton <shelli.orton_at_crha-health.ab.ca> wrote:
>Is there a built-in that will close any open forms? I would like to
>have an exit button on one form close all running forms and therefore
>close the application.

Create a global variable indicating that all forms should exit, and in each form's When-Window-Activated trigger, check the value of the variable and exit if so indicated.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 18:17:36 CEST

Original text of this message