Re: Design Tools

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:13:58 +0200

I was surprised to find out that "Visio Enterprise" supports loading database information from the database, is able to create scripts and so on. In other words, according to the documentation it is fairly complete. However, I haven't used it yet. But it's cheap, slim and looks easy to use. And it can do as well UML modelling (with reverse engineering from C++) and LAN-modelling (fairly advanced as well). But of course, that is only interesting if you need these features in your IT shop somewhere else...

--
Dirk Bellemans
Modify email address to reply (use .be instead of .belgium)