Re: F45 open_form

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 05:40:43 GMT

Don't maximize the MDI window. It looks bad, and covers up any other applications the user may have running. Using the full MDI window implies you are using the entire full window, and some users run at different screen size settings, and your screens won't fit. Create your forms so all will fit into a maximized 640x480 screen.

Steve Cosner