Re: making executable files

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 22:11:42 +0800

ben wrote:

> I have made some forms with oracle and was wondering how i make these forms
> into an executable program, so they can be run on a computer without oracle
> installed but access to the database that the forms use.

Can't be done...

Closest would be one of:

Web Forms - forms runs a on server, accessed from a web browser Winframe (or equivalent) - forms runs on a server, some of screen scraper sends windows to client

Connor McDonald
"These views mine, no-one elses etc etc"
connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."