Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 14:53:55 GMT

Hi,

I have not tested this but try

f45run module=myform userid=xyz/abc keyout=keystrokes.dat

then if you want to use the keystroke file at runtime, then try

f45run module=myform userid=xyz/abc keyin=keystrokes.dat

Hope that helps.

Suresh Bhat
Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

Rich Payne <rj.payne_at_virgin.net> wrote in article <7o7guc$lph$1_at_nclient11-gui.server.virgin.net>...