Re: Designer Repository Reports Error

From: Frank <"nlx7548"_at_>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:58:17 +0200

Seeing all the problems you have with Designer, IŽd like to have a look into your database setup (tablespaces, sizes of rollback, SGA, stuff like that). As alternative, I could send you a script I always use for NT (have a Unix version, too, but you can tell the difference anyway!)

Let me know. Sent this once before, check archives.