Anybody expert in Oracle Graphics

From: Ayaz Mirza <ayaz1_at_zoooom.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:59:37 +0500

I have a problem regarding using of Oracle Graphics.. Actually i want to implement an Organizational chart using Oracle Graphics... but the main problem which i m facing is the drag and drop of any object on a graphics display.. I also found some useful functions like " OG_MOVE" and "OG_ROTATE" but to drag and drop any object to any desirable position on a graphics display it didn't work..

       So if any guy who can solve my problem.. please contact me as soon as possible..

             You can send me e-mail at
                       " ayamir_at_hotmail.com"

                                      Ayaz