Tool to administrate SQL scripts

From: Tom <tbreed_at_hacom.nl>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:38:36 +0200

I'm looking for a tool to administrate my own Sql scripts. The scripts should be in a 'database' or, which I prefer, just in a directory structure on (floppy) disk.
The tool should show :
Comments/explanation for the script
The script
A 'RUN' button to start the script with a listbox of available databases..... and
capturing the output, by spool or to another executable e.g. editor possibilities to arrange scripts in categories, edit,add,del,print, browse etc.

It would be nice if the tool was just a .exe file, using scripts from disk, so I should have only one 'flop' and can use the tool everywhere if there is SQLNET. Anybody knows if such a tool is available anywhere ?? Anybody who could (and willing to) produce such a tool ??

tbreed_at_hacom.nl Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 13:38:36 CEST

Original text of this message