Re: TOAD equivalent for db2? TDAD?

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 17:32:18 +0800

Brian P. Barnes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used to use Oracle and found TOAD (Tool for Oracle Application
> Developers) to be incredibly useful for creating, populating, tuning,
> and reporting on the database. Now, I am working in a db2-only shop and
> the IBM supplied tools are miserably inadequate.
>
> Do any of you Oracle folks also happen to know of any decent tools for
> the db2 database?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Brian

Hmmm...I think's it called COBOL..

(Sorry - just kidding - but I don't know of any off hand, although I imagine some of the popular vendors would release their tools talking to DB2 via ODBC)..

Connor McDonald
"These views mine, no-one elses etc etc"
connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."