Designer 6 server model capture... any errors or warnings and it doesn't work!

From: Clint Redwood <clint.redwood_at_bcm-ltd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 12:53:46 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to design capture a large database with Designer 6. I have had to capture the tables piecemeal since it would thrash the machine if I tried the whole database. I now have all the tables in, but since I got errors due constraints, I have not captured the constraints. I now want to re-capture the tables with constraints so the model is complete.

However, it seems that any design capture process which generates either warnings or errors, does not commit any changes to the database!

Has anyone had similar problems and found a way roung?

Yours,

Clint.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 14:53:46 CEST

Original text of this message